CPO Tank Cleaning Service
Issues at CPO Tank
- One problem faced by the palm oil mill is the formation of scum in the ponds which occurs as bubbles rise to the surface, thus, taking with them suspended solids.
- These are scums which are not effectively removed during the pre-treatment stage.
- The scum and sludge will clump together inside the pond, lowering the effectiveness of the ponds by reducing the volumetric capacity and the HRT (Hydraulic Retention Time).
- Similarly at the CPO Tank, with a similar problems of scum formation and solid sludge accumulation.
- The main issue at the CPO Tank due to the formation of scum and sludge might cause the corrosion of the steel structure due to long exposure to hydrogen sulfide – the mills must avoid incidents such as burst and collapse of tank.
Benefits of Our Service
Recover Storage Capacity
Clear Sticky Substance in Tank
Maintain Tanker Lifetime